REOPENING UPDATE: We are still CLOSED during Step 1 of Ontario’s Reopening framework. Online Booking will be available once we reopen during Step 2. Personal care services will be permitted to open (with service restrictions) at some point in early July 2021.
Read here for more information: www.ontario.ca/page/reopening-ontario
1. Book an appointment time with the button below. Select the threading services that you would like to book, and then select a date and time from the options available.
2. The Brow Guru will confirm your appointment request.
Upon accepting your Appointment Request, you will receive all information regarding your appointment (including location and arrival instructions) via e-mail.
***If you require an appointment on a date outside of what is available or if you are a higher risk individual who requires special accommodation for your appointment, please fill out the Special Appointment Request Form
3. Please complete the Pre-Appointment Questionnaire and Self-Assessment immediately before arriving for your appointment. Submit the form as close to your appointment time as possible. You must submit the form on the day-of your appointment at the earliest. For everyone’s safety, no appointments will be accepted without the completion of this form.
4. Please carefully read the Safety Protocols for your appointment below:
Mandatory Mask Usage
- Please bring your own mask
- You must wear a face mask at all times when in the studio
- Masks must fit securely and be worn properly, covering the mouth and nose. Masks must also be made of at least two layers of tightly woven material (such as cotton or linen)
- For more information on proper mask usage read here: https://www.ontario.ca/page/face-coverings-and-face-masks
- Only one person will be allowed into the studio at a time
- Please arrive to your appointment alone
- Please arrive to your appointment on time to allow for adequate time to clean and disinfect in between clients
- If you arrive early, wait outside the building until it is time for your appointment
- Late appointments are subject to cancellation
- You will be kindly asked to leave the studio promptly after your appointment is done
Health Measures and Sanitization
- Clients will be provided with hand sanitizer when entering and exiting the studio
- Please refrain from touching or contacting any surfaces in the studio un-necessarily during your appointment
- There will be plastic storage bins for you to place your belongings in, which will be cleaned and disinfected between clients. Please bring minimal belongings to your appointment
- Please take off your shoes outside of the studio
- All tools and surfaces in the studio including the brow table, belongings bins, and high-touch-points (tables, door-handles, etc.) will be cleaned and disinfected before and after each client
- The Brow Guru will be wearing a face mask and face shield for the duration of every appointment
- Please note that the bathroom will not be available for use at this time. Please plan accordingly
- No food or beverages are to be consumed in the studio
- Read more about provincially recommended health and safety procedures here: https://www.wsps.ca/WSPS/media/Site/Resources/Downloads/covid-19-personal-services-health-and-safety-guidance.pdf?ext=.pdf
Thank-you in advance for your patience and understanding during this transitional time. These protocols have been put in place to ensure that the health and safety of our clients and the community is prioritized first and foremost. If you have any questions, please contact us via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t wait to safely #bless your brows very soon!